BY ASHLEY BONDAROWICZ
- Christina Aguilera is engaged to her boyfriend, Matt Rutler. The couple has been together since the end of 2010. Rutler proposed to Aguilera on Valentine’s Day while the two were on vacation.
- The Duchess of Cambridge is not only a Duchess but also a godmother. This past weekend Kate Middleton attended the christening of a friend’s child of whom she is apparently the godmother. Prince George also attended the christening and was reported to be very well-behaved.
- Jimmy Fallon made his “Tonight Show” debut on Feb. 17. The late night TV host rocked the stage with Will Smith in an Evolution of Hip Hop Dancing Routine. U2 also made a guest appearance performance.
- After saying that she wants to be single for a year, Julianne Hough was spotted holding hands with Brooks Liach, a Canadian hockey player. It looks like Hough has a new man.
- Simon Cowell released his first picture of his newborn son, Eric. Eric is about a week old and, according to Cowell, is a great baby. This is the first child for Cowell and girlfriend Lauren Silverman.
- Charlie Sheen got engaged this past weekend to girlfriend Brett Rossi. According to Rossi, Sheen was a perfect gentleman and got down on one knee. There have been no reports as to when the couple plan on tying the knot.
- “Juno” star Ellen Page has come out as being gay. She came out at a conference called Time to THRIVE, which supports LGBT communities. Many celebrities, such as Anna Kendrick and Lance Bass, have tweeted in support of her coming out.