BY ASHLEY BONDAROWICZ
- A source told E! News that Tiger Woods’ ex-wife, Elin Nordegen, and his current girlfriend and Olympic snowboarder, Lindsey Vonn, get along. Apparently the women are very friendly with one another and are “class-act blonde besties.” Glad Woods hit a hole-in-one there.
- If you haven’t seen Nicki Minaj lately you may be in for a surprising new look because Minaj has toned down her bright fluorescent wigs and dresses and has gone for a more natural look. The star says that although she has toned it down it does not mean that her personality or singing will be toned down one bit.
- Does Justin Bieber want to delay his DUI trial? The pop star’s attorney put in files to delay the trial because the 20-year-old singer is vacationing in Japan with his Mom. If Bieber’s trial is not postponed, he is expected to return to court on May 5.
- Former “Sk8ter Boi” singer, Avril Lavigne, recently released a new music video that has left many fans to question where the old Avril is. The video features Lavigne in a Japanese/Hello Kitty themed video that has Avril yelling Japanese sayings and prancing around in a tutu.
- Drew Barrymore welcomed her second child with husband Will Kopelman last week. The couple has one daughter together, Olive, who is 18 months. The couple named their new daughter Frankie, and everyone is healthy and happy.
- Debbie Rowe, biological mother to Michael Jackson’s kids, is seeking custody of the children from the Jackson family. However, Jackson’s lawyers report that the case is not relevant and will be ended quickly.
- It’s baby booming season and Lady Antebellum star, Dave Haywood, and his wife, Kelli Haywood, announced that a baby boy is on the way to be born in July. Congrats to the couple and their new bundle of joy.